Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Sky is the limit





More updates, as my readers requested..its time to smile and enjoy the fame, almost 5 years of hard work with limited vacations, still looking forward to them, one day!
Networking is one of my favorite sports in NY and not only, after the NYSC and swimming. My recent accomplishments:

-Successful organization of the 3rd International conference on Ultrabroadband Networks, covering one panelist's absence, presenting his work on broadband forecasting; Napstering the Content and YouTubing the P2P applis did my magic again in the Big Apple.

-Telecom advisor of the European Institute of Law, Science and Technology, Greece - couldnt miss that. A new institute that is non-for-profit, research organization that seeks to improve international and national legislations through better integration of scientific and technological achievements in laws.

-A few months ago, I became member of the Program Committee of the 17th International Telecommunications Society Biennial Conference, Montreal, Canada, June 24-27, 2008.
An empirical paper of my research will be presented there. All are invited to submit a research paper.

-Finally next year, we might be organizing with CITI and Roma University in Rome a conference on "Media and Telecommunications". Our Italian speaker, Armando Calabrese, at the recent CITI conference initiated the idea, thinking to give a talk there
.
-"...I want also an iphone!" lol
Lots of work and accomplishments as I am heading towards my birthday:)
E
P.S. But, “After crosses and losses men grow humbler and wiser” B. Franklin

No comments: